Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hanging Cotton Dishtowel

Hi friends - holiday season is right around the corner! Why not make your friends and family a handmade gift?! :)

I made an awesome  hanging cotton dishtowel for my grandparents! I love the idea of a hanging dishtowel - just hook it around your stove, a drawer handle, refrigerator handle, or sink and you are good to go! No worrying about it falling on the floor or not being able to find a towel when you need one! :) 

The pattern is from Stephanie Haberman on ravelry - Dishtowel pattern

If you are not on ravelry, you should sign up! It is completely free to sign up and you can see thousands of free knitting, crochet, and loom knit patterns! I absolutely love it!

For this project, I wanted to use a 100% cotton yarn - you want cotton if you are making something for the kitchen since cotton is super absorbable and durable! I used Lily Sugar n Cream Summer Prints. It is a size 4 medium worsted weight yarn, 100% cotton. I used size 9 knitting needles and used 2 skeins for this project. You can find the yarn in the amazon link below or at Joann Fabric! 




Isn't it so cute?! If you guys make one, I would love to see the finished result! Post a picture on my facebook page so I can see your work too! JGRoseKnits on facebook

No facebook? Tag me on instagram! Instagram

Happy Knitting!! :)




Jessica G is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment